By the time we hit Week 4 of the college football season, we should be getting a pretty good idea of which teams are going to be the likely contenders. A number of the big boys have some real tough schedules to get the season started, and if they can get through that gauntlet unscathed, they will have surely already caught the eye of the playoff committee. The problem for those guys are that there are going to be a few banana peels along the way, where they need to be careful not to slip up. While we don’t have the latest college football lines for this week, we can still take a look at some of the marquee games for Week 4.
2016 NCAAF Week 4 Expert Picks
Written by Henry Watkins on July 14, 2016
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- TCU Horned Frogs 2023 Football Season Betting Guide
- College Football Heisman Trophy Odds: Caleb Williams Stands As Clear Favorite
- Can Georgia, TCU, Michigan, Ohio State or Alabama Win the National Championship?
- Betting Non-Conference College Football Spring Games To Win Big
- College Football Betting Tips Update for the First Weeks of the 2022-23 Season
- AP Top 25 College Football Poll: Do They Match with the Odds to Win the Championship?
- NCAA Football Early Predictions With Georgia Bulldogs as Favorite to Win
- USC Trojans to Win 2023 National Championship Betting Preview
- Early College Football National Championship Odds and Betting Favorites
- Super Early College Football Betting News: Malik Nabers
- Betting Odds College Football Championship Contenders
- TCU vs Georgia Betting Pick, Prediction & Analysis – NCAAF National Championship Odds
- NCAA Football National Championship Betting Prediction: Why Bet On Georgia
- College Football National Championship Betting Pick: Why Bet On TCU
- College Football Playoff Championship Odds – Georgia at TCU