Those of you who like to wager on the top teams every week are in for a bit of a shock this Saturday, as a lot of the teams in the college football playoff hunt will be on their bye week. While you might see the idea of playing some of the smaller teams as a bit of a challenge, the reality is that the approach you take shouldn’t really be any different. There is a ton of information out there to help you make a great pick for every single game on the college football schedule.
We are digging a little deeper into the weekend action to see if we can come up with some winning picks, starting with the #17 ranked Cincinnati Bearcats heading out to face the East Carolina Pirates in Greenville. The Bearcats are looking to maintain their lead at the top of the AAC East, and while they are going against a Pirates team that has struggled this season, these are the types of games that cam trip a team up. The Bearcats are in as a 24-point road favorite, with the point total for this one set at 47 ½.
Cincinnati vs East Carolina 2019 College Football Week 10 Lines & Game Preview
- When: Saturday, November 2 at 7 PM EST
- Where: Dowdy-Ficklen Stadium, Greenville
- TV: CBSSN
- Radio: SiriusXM
- College Football Week 10 Lines: Cincinnati -24 (Total 47.5)
Why bet on the Cincinnati Bearcats?
The Bearcats are very quietly putting together a nice season, as they will head into this road game with a 6-1 record. Perhaps more importantly, though, they are a perfect 3-0 in AAC play, which has them sitting atop the East Division in the conference, ahead of a UCF Knights that has dominated for the past few years.
The Bearcats come into this one as a big favorite, going against an East Carolina team that is winless through their first 4 games in conference play.
The Bearcats are winners of 5 straight and have beaten the Pirates 7 times in their last 8 meetings. Cincinnati is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games and have the same ATS record in their last 5 meetings with East Carolina.
- Points per Game: 28.57
- Passing Yards: 210.43
- Rushing Yards: 173.43
- Yards per Play: 5.80
- Points per Game: 20.43
- Passing Yards: 206.00
- Rushing Yards: 138.71
- Yards per Play: 4.89
Why bet on the East Carolina Pirates?
The Pirates are coming into this one with a 3-5 record on the season, but as we mentioned earlier, the majority of their losses have come in conference play, where they are 0-4 SU. Overall, the Pirates have just 4 wins in their last 16 games, so expecting them to come up with a win against a ranked opponent seems like too much of an ask. They are also just 6-14 ATS in their last 20 games at home, so playing in their own building isn’t even enough to swing things in their favor.
If you are looking to wager on the Pirates, the point total might well be the way to go. The UNDER has hit in 6 of their last 8 games and they are 1-3 O/U when playing at home this season. That said, the Pirates have been leaking points over the past 3 weeks, so the OVER looks good in this game.
- Points per Game: 21.71
- Passing Yards: 218.43
- Rushing Yards: 162.14
- Yards per Play: 5.26
- Points per Game: 25.86
- Passing Yards: 231.71
- Rushing Yards: 170.14
- Yards per Play: 5.55
Cincinnati vs East Carolina 2019 College Football Week 10 Betting Trends
- Bearcats are 7-1 SU in their last 8 games against an opponent in the American Athletic Conference conference
- Bearcats are 2-5 ATS in their last 7 games played in November
- The total has gone UNDER in 6 of Cincinnati’s last 8 games on the road
- Pirates are 2-4 SU in their last 6 games this season
- Pirates are 6-14 ATS in their last 20 games at home
- The total has gone UNDER in 4 of East Carolina’s last 6 games played in week 10
Expert Pick & Final Score Prediction for Cincinnati vs East Carolina
The Cincinnati Bearcats are in control of their own destiny when it comes to winning the division and getting into the AAC Conference Championship Game. I think they stay on the road to success with a comfortable win over the Pirates.
Score: Cincinnati Bearcats 42 – East Carolina Pirates 10
More Week 10 College Football Betting News
- Boise State vs San Jose State 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Prediction
- Ole Miss vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 10 Lines & Game Preview
- Utah vs Washington 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds, Preview & Pick
- SMU vs Memphis 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds, Game Info & Prediction
- Wofford vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Analysis
- Georgia vs Florida 2019 College Football Week 10 Betting Lines & Preview
- Virginia Tech vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Expert Pick
- Michigan vs Maryland 2019 College Football Week 10 Spread & Prediction
- North Carolina State vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 10 Lines & Preview
- College Football Picks Week Ten (Ep. 746)
- Georgia Southern vs Appalachian State 2019 College Football Week 10 Odds & Pick
- 2019 College Football Week 10 Over/Under Betting Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 10 Parlay Picks
- 2019 College Football Week 10 ATS Betting Picks