The Oregon Ducks fell out of the Top 25 this week following a close loss at Nebraska in Week 3. The Ducks look to bounce back in their Pac-12 opener on Saturday evening against Colorado. The Ducks are solid home favorites on college football lines with no total yet due to a key Colorado injury.
Colorado at Oregon Betting Spread & Prediction
Written by Jordan Walters on September 21, 2016
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- TCU Horned Frogs 2023 Football Season Betting Guide
- College Football Heisman Trophy Odds: Caleb Williams Stands As Clear Favorite
- Can Georgia, TCU, Michigan, Ohio State or Alabama Win the National Championship?
- Betting Non-Conference College Football Spring Games To Win Big
- College Football Betting Tips Update for the First Weeks of the 2022-23 Season
- AP Top 25 College Football Poll: Do They Match with the Odds to Win the Championship?
- NCAA Football Early Predictions With Georgia Bulldogs as Favorite to Win
- USC Trojans to Win 2023 National Championship Betting Preview
- Early College Football National Championship Odds and Betting Favorites
- Super Early College Football Betting News: Malik Nabers
- Betting Odds College Football Championship Contenders
- TCU vs Georgia Betting Pick, Prediction & Analysis – NCAAF National Championship Odds
- NCAA Football National Championship Betting Prediction: Why Bet On Georgia
- College Football National Championship Betting Pick: Why Bet On TCU
- College Football Playoff Championship Odds – Georgia at TCU