The San Diego State Aztecs hope to take their record to 8-2 when they host Mountain West Conference rival Fresno State on Friday, Nov. 15. San Diego State has played like the best team in the conference. Will the good times continue? Keep reading for the latest College Football odds, a preview and a free pick for Fresno State vs San Diego State!
Fresno State vs San Diego State 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds & Game Preview
- When: Friday, Nov. 15 at 9:30 pm ET
- Where: SDCCU Stadium, San Diego, CA
- TV: ESPN 2
- ATS Odds: San Diego State -1 ½
Why Fresno State Bulldogs are a good bet +1 ½?
Not only has Fresno State gone a decent 2-2 ATS in their last 4 games, but the Bulldogs also have a decent offense. Fresno State averages 34.3 points per game. They force teams to play their style. If they force plodding San Diego State to play their style, they could beat the Aztecs straight up on Nov. 15th.
- Total Yards: 415.8
- Passing Yards: 236.4
- Rushing Yards: 179.3
- Points Scored: 34.3
- Total Yards: 422.4
- Passing Yards: 260.3
- Rushing Yards: 162.1
- Points Allowed: 32.4
Why San Diego State Aztecs are a good bet -1 ½?
The Aztecs had been on a 4-game winning streak. They had gone 3-1 ATS in those 4 games. Then, they ran into Nevada. No worries. San Diego State is good enough to get over the upset loss to the Wolf Pack by beating Fresno State. SDSU brings one of the top defenses in the nation to Friday’s game. Fresno State averages a lot of points. It hasn’t faced a team with as good of a defense as San Diego State’s, though. The Aztecs should win and cover.
- Total Yards: 327.7
- Passing Yards: 179.2
- Rushing Yards: 148.4
- Points Scored: 20.8
- Total Yards: 277.2
- Passing Yards: 211.8
- Rushing Yards: 65.4
- Points Allowed: 14.4
College Football Week 12 Betting Trends for Fresno vs San Diego State
- Bulldogs are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games on grass
- Fresno State is 14-3 ATS in their last 17 games after allowing more than 280 yards passing in their previous game
- The total went OVER in 5 of Fresno State’s last 5 games
- Aztecs are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games after allowing less than 275 yards passing in their previous game.
- San Diego State is 1-8 ATS in their last 9 home games
- The total went UNDER in 9 of San Diego State’s last 10 games
Fresno State vs San Diego State Final Betting Analysis
San Diego State lost 13-17 to Nevada in their last game. The Aztecs started the downturn with a 20-17 win over UNLV. San Diego State was a massive -10 road favorite against UNLV. They only beat the Runnin’ Rebels by 3.
The Aztecs were 17-point favorites against Nevada. They lost straight up. The Aztecs have trouble scoring points. That’s a problem. You can’t win every game by relying on your defense. SDSU must either score more points or shut down a great offense on Friday night. They are incapable of doing either. Back Fresno State.
College Football Week 12 Free Pick: Fresno State +1 ½
More College Football Week 12 Betting News
- New Mexico vs Boise State 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds & Prediction
- Arizona vs Oregon 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Oklahoma vs Baylor 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Georgia vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines & Game Preview
- West Virginia vs Kansas State 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds & Pick
- Wake Forest vs Clemson 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Memphis vs Houston 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- LSU vs Ole Miss 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Betting Prediction
- Ohio State vs Rutgers 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Expert Prediction
- Michigan State vs Michigan 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines & Analysis
- Cincinnati vs USF 2019 College Football Week 12 Spread & Game Info
- Wisconsin vs Nebraska 2019 College Football Week 12 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Minnesota vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 12 Odds, Preview & Pick
- 2019 College Football Week 12 Over/Under Betting Picks