Penn State hosts the Maryland Terrapins with hopes of claiming a spot in a New Year’s Day Bowl Game. The Terrapins have played much better in recent weeks, though. Can Maryland stand up to tough Penn State on the road?
Maryland vs Penn State NCAA Football Week 13 Odds & Prediction
- When: Saturday, Nov. 24 at 3:30 pm ET
- Where: Beaver Stadium, University Park, PA
- TV: ABC
- Radio: Maryland / Penn State
- Live Stream: WatchESPN
- ATS Odds: Penn State -13.5 (-110)
- Over/Under Total Odds: 53.5 (-110)
Why Maryland is a good bet at +13.5?The Terrapins have lost 3 in a row, but outside the 3-24 loss to Michigan State, Maryland could have easily gone 2-of-3 straight up in the losses.They hung with Indiana on the road, only losing 32-34. Then in Week 12, they kept to task versus the Ohio State Buckeyes. Maryland pushed Ohio State into overtime. They lost 51-52. It was a massive effort. If the Terrapins bring that effort to this Saturday’s game, they can keep the score within the spread.
- Average Score For: 30.8
- Total Yards: 381.7
- Pass Yards: 137.3
- Rush Yards: 244.5
- Average Score Against: 27.8
- Total Yards: 374.5
- Pass Yards: 202.1
- Rush Yards: 172.5
Why #12 Penn State is a good bet at -13.5?The 7-42 loss to Michigan on Nov. 3 was embarrassing. The Nittany Lions haven’t let that ruin their season, though.Penn State beat Indiana and Iowa before the Wolverines loss. Since the loss, the Lions have beaten Wisconsin and Rutgers. They’re also efficient at home, covering in 4-of-6.
- Average Score For: 34.3
- Total Yards: 411.5
- Pass Yards: 212.3
- Rush Yards: 199.3
- Average Score Against: 21.5
- Total Yards: 363.6
- Pass Yards: 186.6
- Rush Yards: 177
NCAA Football Betting Trends for Maryland at #12 Penn State
- Maryland is 6-24 ATS in their last 30 games following an ATS win
- Maryland is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 following an SU loss
- Penn State is 7-1 ATS in their last 8 at home versus a team with a losing road record
- Penn State is 4-1 ATS in their last 5 home games.