Thanks to the release of myriad 2016 college football betting odds, you should know that it’s never too early for online college football betting! With that thought in mind, I’m going to reveal five super early picks for the upcoming 2016-17 NCAA college football season that could help you cash in long before the new season gets underway. Okay, let’s rock and roll people!
Super Early Picks for the 2016-17 College Football Championship
Written by Eric Williams on May 31, 2016
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- College Football Heisman Trophy Odds: Caleb Williams Stands As Clear Favorite
- Can Georgia, TCU, Michigan, Ohio State or Alabama Win the National Championship?
- Betting Non-Conference College Football Spring Games To Win Big
- College Football Betting Tips Update for the First Weeks of the 2022-23 Season
- AP Top 25 College Football Poll: Do They Match with the Odds to Win the Championship?
- NCAA Football Early Predictions With Georgia Bulldogs as Favorite to Win
- USC Trojans to Win 2023 National Championship Betting Preview
- Early College Football National Championship Odds and Betting Favorites
- Super Early College Football Betting News: Malik Nabers
- Betting Odds College Football Championship Contenders
- TCU vs Georgia Betting Pick, Prediction & Analysis – NCAAF National Championship Odds
- NCAA Football National Championship Betting Prediction: Why Bet On Georgia
- College Football National Championship Betting Pick: Why Bet On TCU
- College Football Playoff Championship Odds – Georgia at TCU
- Prediction & Bets For The National Championship Game