The fourth-ranked Georgia Bulldogs will look to avoid the upset against visiting Texas A&M in order to keep their current College Football Playoff standing intact when they host their conference rivals in their intriguing Week 13 SEC matchup. With the Dawgs looking to extend their winning ways and Texas A&M looking to pull off the statement-making upset, let’s find out which team is offering the best value against their Week 13 college football odds.
Texas A&M vs Georgia 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Betting Prediction
- When: Saturday, November 23, 2019 at 3:30 PM ET
- Where: Sanford Stadium, Athens, Georgia
- TV: CBS
- Radio: Texas A&M / Georgia
- College Football Week 13 Odds: Georgia -13.5 / Total: 46
- Rain: 19°C/66°F
- Humidity: 87%
- Precipitation: 100%
- Wind: 10 mph SW
- Cloud Cover: 91%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Bet On Texas A&M?
The Aggies might be decisive double-digit road dogs in this matchup, but there are some good reasons to back Texas A&M in Week 13. First, the Aggies have won four straight including a convincing 30-6 win over South Carolina last weekend as a 10.5-point home favorite. Another good reasons to back Texas A&M is the fact that the Aggies have the higher scoring offense in this affair as Jimbo Fisher’s squad puts up 34.0 points per game to Georgia’s 32.4 points per contest. Last but not least, the Aggies are playing their best defense of the season at just the right time, having limited three of their last four opponents to 17 points or less.
- Average Score For: 34
- Total Yards: 434.30
- Pass Yards: 259.30
- Rush Yards: 175.00
- Average Score Against: 20.30
- Total Yards: 327.60
- Pass Yards: 195.20
- Rush Yards: 132.40
Why Bet On Georgia?
Georgia might be looking at trying to cover a nearly two-touchdown spread in Week 13, but there are some great reasons to back the Bulldogs to do just that in this affair. First, Georgia has won four straight including a hard-fought 21-14 win over No. 16 Auburn on Saturday. Then, there’s the fact that the Bulldogs have an elite defense that limits the opposition to just 10.5 points per game to rank a stellar second in points allowed nationally. Georgia has held each of their last four opponents to 17 points or less while shutting out Kentucky and Missouri along the way. Last but not least, the Bulldogs are playing at home where they’ll likely be highly focused after suffering their only loss of the season at home against South Carolina.
- Average Score For: 32.40
- Total Yards: 428.90
- Pass Yards: 220.30
- Rush Yards: 208.60
- Average Score Against: 10.50
- Total Yards: 267.20
- Pass Yards: 191.70
- Rush Yards: 75.50
College Football Week 13 Betting Trends for Texas A&M vs Georgia
- Texas A&M is 11-5 ATS vs. a team with a winning record
- Texas A&M is 5-1 SU in their last 6 games.
- The total went UNDER in 4 of Texas A&M’s last 5 games on the road
- Georgia is 4-2 ATS in the last 6 games
- Georgia is 9-1 SU in the last 10 games
- The total went UNDER in 5 of Georgia’s last 5 games
Texas A&M vs Georgia Expert Analysis and Prediction
Georgia has looked absolutely fantastic in their last four games since losing to the Gamecocks on October 12. The Bulldogs beat two legitimate powerhouses by taking out No. 10 Florida and No. 16 Auburn along the way. While Texas A&M has also won four straight, their wins over Ole Miss, Mississippi State, UTSA and South Carolina just don’t make the same kind of impact.
While I do like Georgia to avoid the big upset at home in this affair, I’m going with Texas A&M to cover the chalk, mostly because Georgia hasn’t topped 27 points in each of their last five games and the Aggies should be able to put enough points on the board to keep it relatively close. With Georgia going 2-5 ATS in their last seven home games and Texas A&M going 11-5 ATS vs. a team with a winning record, I like the Aggies to narrowly cover the spread as slightly less than two touchdown road dogs!
Pick: Georgia 31 Texas A&M 21
More College Football Week 13 Betting News
- Oklahoma State vs West Virginia 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
- Memphis vs USF 2019 College Football Week 13 Betting Lines & Preview
- Temple vs Cincinnati 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- How to Bet SMU vs Navy 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Expert Pick
- Boston College vs Notre Dame 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Prediction
- Purdue vs Wisconsin 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Analysis
- Illinois vs Iowa 2019 College Football Week 13 Spread & Game Info
- Kansas State vs Texas Tech 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Game Info & Pick
- Duke vs Wake Forest 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Pick
- Minnesota vs Northwestern 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Betting Analysis
- College Football Picks Week 13 & Wazzu Trip Recap (Ep. 755)
- Texas vs Baylor 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Samford vs Auburn 2019 College Football Week 13 Lines & Expert Prediction
- How to Bet Arkansas vs LSU 2019 College Football Week 13 Odds & Game Info