Quarterbacks are continually changing the landscape of how the position is being played, especially with their unparalleled influence in NCAAF lines. As the 2015 NCAAF season progresses, NFL scouts continue to monitor their next class of passers in preparation for next year’s NFL draft. Irrespective of the run-heavy trend that these phenomenal playmakers are akin to these days, the list below features the cream of the college football quarterbacks, who are aiming to lead their schools to new levels of NCAAF betting success while also earning themselves solid points for good pro-selection.
Top Five NFL QB Prospects Entering Week 10’s NCAAF Lines
Written by Alex Murphy on November 6, 2015
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- TCU Horned Frogs 2023 Football Season Betting Guide
- College Football Heisman Trophy Odds: Caleb Williams Stands As Clear Favorite
- Can Georgia, TCU, Michigan, Ohio State or Alabama Win the National Championship?
- Betting Non-Conference College Football Spring Games To Win Big
- College Football Betting Tips Update for the First Weeks of the 2022-23 Season
- AP Top 25 College Football Poll: Do They Match with the Odds to Win the Championship?
- NCAA Football Early Predictions With Georgia Bulldogs as Favorite to Win
- USC Trojans to Win 2023 National Championship Betting Preview
- Early College Football National Championship Odds and Betting Favorites
- Super Early College Football Betting News: Malik Nabers
- Betting Odds College Football Championship Contenders
- TCU vs Georgia Betting Pick, Prediction & Analysis – NCAAF National Championship Odds
- NCAA Football National Championship Betting Prediction: Why Bet On Georgia
- College Football National Championship Betting Pick: Why Bet On TCU
- College Football Playoff Championship Odds – Georgia at TCU