As we mentioned last week, there is a very good chance that we are going to see the Yankees and the Dodgers take turns at the #1 spot in the MLB Power Rankings for a good portion of the season. They have flipped spots again this week, but it will probably not be the last change. In terms of big movers in Week 10, it is the Atlanta Braves who are on the rise after winning 11 in a row. That was not enough to get them into the top 5 this week, but you had best keep an eye on them. For now, let’s take a look at the top and bottom 5 in the Power Rankings after 10 weeks of MLB play so you can continue making your bets against the MLB Betting Lines.
2022 Power Rankings for Week 11 | MLB Betting Picks
- New York Yankees – No surprise to see the Yankees at #1, as they are currently on pace for a 119-win season. That will be tough to maintain, but they ended last week on a 4-game win streak and have won 9 of their last 10.
- LA Dodgers – There are going to be ups and downs for every team, even the very good ones, over the course of a long season. The Dodgers are trending down at the moment after losing 3 in a row to close out the week.
- New York Mets – The Mets have been playing .500 ball over the last 10 games and have seen their lead dwindle, with the Braves closing the gap after hitting a hot streak. The Mets are still 5 ½ games up, so no time to worry just yet.
- Houston Astros – It’s much too early to be talking about any division winner being a lock, but you do have to wonder who can challenge the Astros in the West. Despite going 5-5 in their last 10, they still have an 8 ½ game lead.
- Milwaukee Brewers – It is tough to stay consistent enough to maintain a top 5 spot in the Power Rankings, which the Brewers are currently finding out. They have gone just 2-8 in their last 10 games and have surrendered the division lead to the Cardinals.
- Detroit Tigers – You are not going to win much of anything by playing .500 ball in the MLB, but given that the Tigers are 11 games below that mark, going 5-5 in their last 10 games can perhaps be seen as a small sign of progress.
- Oakland A’s – This is a team that is in freefall at the moment, as they have now managed just 1 win in their last 10 games. Can they right the ship, or is this a team destined to slide even lower in the rankings?
- Washington Nationals – It is quickly becoming clear that the rebuild in the nation’s capital is one that is not going to take place overnight. The Nationals are 23-39 after 10 weeks of the season, but they are 5-5 in their last 10.
- Cincinnati Reds – The Reds were never going to be a challenger this season, but you do have to say that they have been hit pretty hard by the injury bug. They closed out last week with a win, but they are still just 3-7 in their last 10.
- Kansas City Royals – The Royals closed out the week with a pair of losses, but they did hit the 20-win landmark earlier in the week. Still, after 10 weeks of play, that’s nothing to get excited about.
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet MLB Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the game
MLB Betting Center
MLB Odds and Lines
|Make the Playoffs|
|World Series Odds|
|AL Pennant Odds|
|NL Pennant Odds|
Latest MLB News:
- Top MLB Betting Props for Players to Win MVP and Cy Young
- Astros and MVP Jose Altuve: Betting News for consider in the MLB Odds
- Kansas City Royals Betting Prediction: Road to the MLB 2023 Season
- Boston Red Sox Betting Prediction: Road to the MLB 2023 Season
- Rockies’ Brendan Rodgers May Miss 2023 MLB Season Due To Injury