We are drawing ever closer to the midway point of the MLB season, which means that there is still a lot of baseball to come. We have already seen a bunch of teams go on a little bit of a rollercoaster ride through the opening 11 weeks of the season, and you can almost guarantee that there is going to be more of that to come. There are some teams that are setting an amazing pace, though, including the teams sitting at #1 in the MLB Power Rankings again. Let’s take a closer look at the top and bottom 5 in the rankings after 11 weeks of play so you can continue making your bets against the MLB Lines.
Power Rankings After Week 11 of the 2022 Season | MLB Betting Picks
- New York Yankees – There is no denying that the Yankees are the best team in baseball right now. They are 1 win away from 50 and have opened up an 11-game lead at the top of the AL East. They have won 9 of their last 10.
- New York Mets – It’s much too early to be talking about a Subway Series for all the marbles, but it is cool to see both NYC teams off to a fast start. The Mets are 44-24, and while they have seen their lead cut by the Braves, they still top the East by 5 ½ games.
- LA Dodgers – When you consider that the Dodgers are seeing the injuries begin to pile up, it’s amazing that they have been able to put together a 40-25 record. They are playing .500 ball in the last 10, though and have a slender lead in the West.
- Houston Astros – The Astros have slowed down a little of late, going 5-5 in their last 10 games, but they also have an incredibly comfortable lead in the AL West, where they are 9 ½ games up on the LA Angels.
- San Diego Padres – Given how things have gone with the teams ahead of them in the Power Rankings, the Padres could well have been higher this week. They hurt their own cause with 3 straight losses to close out the week.
- Pittsburgh Pirates – The Pirates closed out their week with a win, but that was small consolation in what has been a very rough patch of form. That win was just the second for the Pirates in the last 10 games.
- Cincinnati Reds – The Reds continue to find themselves rooted to the bottom of the NL Central, sporting a record of 23-43. Things went south for them in a big way last week, as they close things out with 4 straight losses.
- Kansas City Royals – The Royals are making a slight upward move this week, but this is a team still sitting down near the cellar. No one gets excited about playing .500 ball, unless of course that team is currently 19 games below .500.
- Washington Nationals – The Nationals closed out the week with a win, but that victory did nothing but snap an 8-game losing streak. They close out Week 11 with a 24-46 record.
- Oakland A’s – The A’s are just 3-7 in their last 10 games, but one of the lowlights of their season may have come in Week 11, when they lost a home series against the Kansas City Royals. It’s going to be a long, hard season for Oakland.
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet MLB Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the game
MLB Betting Center
MLB Odds and Lines
|Make the Playoffs|
|World Series Odds|
|AL Pennant Odds|
|NL Pennant Odds|
Latest MLB News:
- Updated 2023 World Series Odds After Opening Day
- MLB Betting Analysis for Opening Day of the Upcoming 2023 Season
- Texas Rangers and MLB Betting Odds: Jacob deGrom debut against the World Series Champions
- San Francisco Giants Betting Prediction: Road to the MLB 2023 Season
- MLB NL West Betting Predictions: LA Dodgers, San Diego Padres Betting Favorites and More