The race for playoff spots in the Eastern Conference is incredibly tight, and there is a match-up on Friday, February 5 that could potentially shake things up even more. The Atlanta Hawks hold the #3 spot at the moment, but are just two games up on the Indiana Pacers in 8th. This two will hook up at Phillips Arena on Friday, with tip-off set for 7 PM EST on ESPN. To check up on both of these teams odds as they gear up to play and score a win for a playoff spot make sure to check out our online sportsbook NBA odds page clicking here.
The Hawks may be coming into this one with home court advantage, but they are also not playing very good ball at the moment. The Pacers have underwhelmed on the road this season, but may well see this as a chance to steal one from a team that looks to be lacking in confidence on the offensive side of the ball. The full odds and lines for this one will be posted on Friday, so be sure to check back in to the MyBookie.ag NBA betting page for updates.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NBA Breaking News & Rumors For January 31th
- 2023 NBA Betting Experts Picks, Odds News & Analysis
- This Week’s NBA Betting Odds of the Week
- NBA Over/Under Betting Picks and Analysis for the Best Week 16 Games
- NBA Week 16 Against the Spread Betting Picks: Must Bet Games
- NBA Week 16 Betting Picks & Predictions for this Week’s Best Matches
- NBA Championship Odds, Betting Favorites, Picks Heading Into Week 17
- NBA Betting Odds 2023 Season: Luka Doncic Will Miss Time
- Betting on Saturday’s NBA Games
- NBA Best Bets Today Odds: Lakers’ Anthony Davis Back From Injury vs. Spurs
- NBA 2023 Rumors Trade & Deadline News
- NBA Betting Odds & Lines For January 24
- Who Should We Bet On this Week in the NBA?
- NBA Week 15 Against the Spread Betting Picks: Must Bet Games this Week
- NBA Over/Under Betting Picks and Analysis for the Best Week 15 Games