We are fast approaching the midway point of the NBA season and you have to say that one of the conferences is a little clearer cut that the other. The Western Conference has 3 teams pulling away from the pack and ready to battle it out for the #1 seed, while the Eastern Conference is a good deal tighter from top to bottom. As far as the Power Rankings go, there is one major change in the top 5, with a supposed championship contender, the Brooklyn Nets, dropping out. Let’s take a look at the current top and bottom 5 in the NBA Power Rankings so you can keep betting against the NBA odds.
NBA Betting: Power Rankings Update for Week 12 of 2021 Season
- Golden State Warriors – The Warriors stay in the #1 spot this week and maintain a slender 1-game lead at the top of the Western Conference. They have won 2 in a row and have gone 8-2 over the course of the last 10 games.
- Phoenix Suns – Last year’s beaten finalists are doing all they can to keep pace with the Warriors atop the West and have won 7 of their last 10 games. They are 18-7 in conference play this season, which might come in handy if things stay tight at the top.
- Chicago Bulls – With the Brooklyn Nets dropping out of the top 5, we welcome in the Chicago Bulls, who are more than deserving of this ranking. They have moved all the way to the top of the Eastern Conference after winning 8 in a row.
- Utah Jazz – While the Warriors and Suns juke it out for the top spot in the West, we probably should not be sleeping on the Utah Jazz. They are 2 ½ games out of first at the moment, but they have been consistently good, going 7-3 in their last 10.
- Milwaukee Bucks – The defending champions have been a little underwhelming this season, but they continue to sit in 3rd in the East and are 2 games back of the Bulls on top. The Bucks have won 7 of their last 10, so it’s not all bad.
- New Orleans Pelicans – After working their way out of the bottom 5 last week, the Pelicans are right back in it. While they are still a respectable 6-4 in their last 10 games, they come into the new week on a 2-game losing skid.
- Oklahoma City Thunder – No change for the Thunder this week after going 5-5 in their last 10 games. While things seem rather grim in OKC, it should be noted that they are still just 2 games back of the #10 seed and the play-in game.
- Houston Rockets – With just 1 win in their last 10 games, the Rockets are now on an 8-game losing skid. Their current plight has been made somewhat worse by the disciplinary problems attached to a couple of their players.
- Orlando Magic – Speaking of teams on an extended losing skid, we need to talk about the Magic. They have now lost 6 games in a row and have just 7 wins on the season. They have gone 2-8 in their last 10 games.
- Detroit Pistons – Could this be the last week that we see the Pistons sitting at the bottom of the Power Rankings, for a week or two at least? They have now won 2 games in a row and have climbed off the bottom of the East.
NBA Betting Center
NBA Odds and Lines
|Make the Playoffs|
Latest NBA News:
- NBA Championship Odds and Picks: Denver Nuggets on the Radar to Win
- Miami Heat vs Boston Celtics Odds, Predictions in 5th Game of the Eastern Conference Finals
- LA Lakers and NBA Betting News: “It was cool, a pretty cool ride”
- Boston Celtics vs Miami Heat Odds, Predictions in 4th Game of the Eastern Conference Finals
- Denver Nuggets vs LA Lakers Odds, Predictions in 4th Game of the Western Conference Finals