The end of the year is almost upon us, so this will be the final NBA Power Ranking for 2021. There are not a ton of changes from what we saw last week, although we do have a new team sitting at #1. Whether the standings remain the same once we head into the New Year remains to be seen, as we have a few teams that are on runs of form that could see them rise or fall quite dramatically. For now, let’s look at the final NBA Power Rankings for 2021 so you can continue making your bets against the NBA odds.
NBA Betting: Power Rankings Update for Week 11 of 2021 Season
- Golden State Warriors – The Warriors were recently knocked out of the top spot, but they got it back after beating the team that replaced them, the Phoenix Suns, on Christmas Day. The Warriors are also back atop the West with a 1-game lead.
- Phoenix Suns – While the Suns are back outside of the #1 spot, we probably shouldn’t feel too sorry for them. They are 26-7 on the season, although they are on a run that has seen them lose 2 in a row to fall to 7-3 in their last 10.
- Brooklyn Nets – Despite being hit hard by COVID and injuries, the Brooklyn Nets continue to stay in the top 3. They closed out the week with back-to-back wins to go to 7-3 in their last 10 and to maintain a game and a half lead at the top of the East.
- Utah Jazz – The Jazz are rolling right now and making a case to crack the top 3 if this run continues. As it stands now, they have won 4 straight games to get to 8-2 in their last 10. That run has them within 3 games of the Warriors.
- Milwaukee Bucks – The Bucks have been a little up and down all season long, but the defending champions are on a good run of form right now, heading into the new week on a 3-game win streak that has them 2 ½ games back of the Nets.
- Sacramento Kings – The New Orleans Pelicans clawed their way out of the bottom 5 this past week, which means that the Kings take the drop. Sacramento has lost 3 in a row and has just 3 wins in their last 10 games.
- Oklahoma City Thunder – The Thunder might be the next team to move out of the bottom 5 if they can continue their current form. They are coming off a win last time out and are now a decent 6-4 in their last 10.
- Houston Rockets –After going on a nice little run of form, the Houston Rockets are trending back in the wrong direction with 4 straight losses. They are back on the bottom of the West after going 2-8 in their last 10.
- Orlando Magic – In fairness to the Magic, they are missing some players that might help them get better, but injuries are really only a small part of the overall problem. The Magic have just 2 wins in their last 10.
- Detroit Pistons – The Pistons continue to dwell in the NBA cellar after picking up just 5 wins on the season. With that in mind, it is perhaps no real surprise that they are just 1-9 in their last 10 outings.