San Francisco takes on the Los Angeles Rams in a game with huge playoff implications. If SF wins, they play next week during Super Wild Card Weekend. If San Francisco loses and the Saints beat the Falcons, SF heads home for the offseason. Will the 49ers upset their NFC West rivals? Or will the Rams send the Niners packing? Check out NFL odds, analysis, and a free pick for San Francisco at Los Angeles.
NFL Betting Preview for San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles
San Francisco 49ers vs Los Angeles Rams Game Odds & Info | NFL Week 18 Betting
- When: Sunday, Jan. 9 at 4:25 pm ET
- Where: SoFi Stadium, Inglewood, CA
- TV / Streaming: FOX / Fox Sports
- ATS Odds: LAR -4 ½
- Moneyline Odds: San Francisco +185 / LAR -225
- Over/Under Odds: 44 ½
Why bet on San Francisco versus LAR?
The stakes couldn’t be higher. San Francisco must win this game or they won’t stamp their playoff ticket. Because the game is so important, we should expect Jimmy Garoppolo and Trey Lance to play. Using both quarterbacks could confuse a Rams defense that doesn’t have a great secondary outside of Jalen Ramsey.
San Francisco 49ers Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 371.1
- Passing Yards: 244.2
- Rushing Yards: 126.9
- Points Scored: 25.0
- Turnovers: 22
San Francisco 49ers Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 312.8
- Passing Yards: 206.8
- Rushing Yards: 106.0
- Points Scored: 21.3
- Takeaways: 15
Why bet on LAR versus San Francisco?
If the Los Angeles Rams win, they secure the 2-seed in the playoffs. That’s enough of an incentive for Matthew Stafford and his mates to go all out to get the victory on Sunday. Not only will LAR grab the 2-seed, but a victory knocks one of their biggest rivals from the postseason. So expect Los Angeles to give it their all.
Los Angeles Rams Offensive Averages
- Total Yards: 378.8
- Passing Yards: 277.6
- Rushing Yards: 101.2
- Points Scored: 27.3
- Turnovers: 21
Los Angeles Rams Defensive Averages
- Total Yards: 338.4
- Passing Yards: 237.2
- Rushing Yards: 101.2
- Points Scored: 21.6
- Takeaways: 22
49ers vs Rams Relevant Trends
- 49ers are 6-2 ATS in their last 8
- San Francisco is 4-1 ATS in the last 5 meetings
- Under is 4-0 in the 49ers’ last 4 games
- Rams are 4-1 ATS in their last 5 games
- LAR is 1-4 ATS versus a team with a winning record
- Under is 17-4 in the Rams’ last 21 home games as a favorite
San Francisco 49ers at Los Angeles Rams Final Betting Prediction
Jimmy G. figures to step onto the field even though he’s got a busted thumb. It’s difficult seeing Garoppolo having success versus one of the best defensive lines in the NFL with a bad thumb.
If Trey Lance plays, things could really go south for the 49ers. Lance has the talent to be a very good quarterback. But he doesn’t have the experience to handle a defense with one of the best d-lineman in history.
Aaron Donald can beat triple teams. He will also goad Lance or Garoppolo into bad throws. This has the chance of getting ugly. The Rams should have no trouble covering the light spread and don’t be surprised if LAR blows out the 49ers.
NFL Week 18 Betting Pick: Los Angeles Rams
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet NFL Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
NFL Betting Center
NFL Odds and Lines
|Make the Playoffs|
|Super Bowl Odds|
|AFC Champion Odds|
|NFC Champion Odds|
Latest NFL News:
- 2023 NFL Mock Draft Trade Proposals That Could Reshape the Odds to Win the Super Bowl
- NFL Betting News: Lamar Jackson in doubt for 2023 Season with Baltimore
- NFL Draft Betting News: CJ Stroud, Justin Fields, Favorites, Picks and More
- NFL Betting News: Derek Carr and Saints, Jets Hoping For Aaron Rodgers
- 2023 NFL Draft News: Georgia Defensive Star Jalen Carter Could Fall After Arrest