With starting quarterback Tony Romo back under center for the first time in eight weeks, the Dallas Cowboys will look to knock off the mediocre Miami Dolphins when the two playoff hopefuls square off on Sunday in a meaningful Week 11 matchup.Now, let’s find out if the Boys can knock off the Dolphins to cover the spread as slight road dogs.
NFL Odds: Can Cowboys Knock Off Mediocre Miami Under Returning Romo?
Written by Alex Murphy on November 22, 2015
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Draft Betting News: CJ Stroud, Justin Fields, Favorites, Picks and More
- NFL Betting News: Derek Carr and Saints, Jets Hoping For Aaron Rodgers
- 2023 NFL Draft News: Georgia Defensive Star Jalen Carter Could Fall After Arrest
- NFL Super Bowl 58 Betting Odds: Early Analysis, Tips and More
- Derek Carr NFL Betting Odds for 2023/24 Season With?
- NFL Betting Predictions 2023: Super Bowl 58, Odds & Favorites That You Shouldn’t Miss
- Why Chiefs Won Super Bowl 57 & Why Eagles Lost
- Super Bowl LVII Odds: Kansas City vs. Philadelphia Betting Predictions
- NFL Super Bowl 57: Which Team Will Win the Super Bowl? AFC or NFC?
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Updated MVP Top Candidates
- Super Bowl Final Score Betting Prediction: Time to Get Your SB Bet In
- Chiefs vs. Eagles NFL Super Bowl 57 Spread & Expert Pick
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl Props To Bet On
- How to Bet Super Bowl Over/Under Total
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds To Win Super Bowl