The Las Vegas Raiders will be looking to record another huge upset of an NFC North Super Bowl hopeful when they hit the road to take on Aaron Rodgers and the Green Bay Packers in a suddenly intriguing Week 7 inter-conference clash on Sunday. With both teams looking to extend identical two-game winning streaks, let’s find out which team is the one to back against their NFL odds in this one!
Raiders vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- When: Sunday, October 20, 2019 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: Lambeau Field, Green Bay, Wisconsin
- TV: CBS
- Radio: Oakland / Green Bay
- Live Stream: NFL Game Pass
- NFL Week 7 Odds: Green Bay -6.5 / Total: 47
- Partly Cloudy: 17°C/62°F
- Humidity: 66%
- Precipitation: 10%
- Wind: 8 mph S
- Cloud Cover: 36%
- Type of Stadium: Open
Why Bet On Las Vegas?
The Raiders (3-2 ATS) look like a solid pick to cover the chalk as a near touchdown road dog for a handful of reasons. First, Las Vegas has won two straight by upsetting Indianapolis on the road in Week 4 and they followed that up with an even more impressive 24-21 home win over the Chicago Bears a week later. There’s also the fact that Las Vegas is ranked a solid eighth in rushing and has apparently found a star in rookie running back Josh Jacobs. Last but not least, the Raiders have also been rock-solid in ranking 10th against the run, so they could potentially bottle up Green Bay’s blossoming Aaron Jones in this one.
- Average Score For: 20.60
- Total Yards: 348.20
- Pass Yards: 213.80
- Rush Yards: 134.40
- Average Score Against: 24.60
- Total Yards: 355
- Pass Yards: 263
- Rush Yards: 92
Why Bet On Green Bay?
The Packers (4-2 ATS) looks like a good bet to cover the spread for several reasons. First, Green Bay is playing at home and Aaron Rodgers is healthy and that means there’s a high probability the Pack take care of business at Lambeau Field. Then, there’s the fact that the Packers also have some momentum after spanking Dallas two weeks ago and following that up with a thrilling 23-22 comeback win over Detroit on Monday night. Combine that with the fact that the Packers now have a good defense that ranks ninth in points allowed 919.2 ppg) and it’s easy to see why the Packers could cover the spread in this matchup.
- Average Score For: 23.80
- Total Yards: 337.20
- Pass Yards: 244.20
- Rush Yards: 93
- Average Score Against: 18.60
- Total Yards: 376.80
- Pass Yards: 238.60
- Rush Yards: 138.20
NFL Week 7 Betting Trends for Raiders vs Packers
- Raiders are 1-6 ATS in the last 7 games against Green Bay.
- Raiders are 7-13 SU in the last 20 games.
- The total went UNDER in 7 of Oakland’s last 10 games against an opponent in the NFC conference.
- Packers are 4-2 ATS in the last 6 games.
- Packers are 5-1 SU in the last 6 games.
- The total went OVER in 5 of Green Bay’s last 5 games against Las Vegas.
Raiders vs Packers Expert Analysis and Prediction
While the Raiders were definitely impressive in their upset win over Chicago the last time out, the Packers have a far more explosive offense than the Bears and a future Hall of Fame quarterback that just doesn’t lose very often at home. Having said that, I’m also not expecting the now, rejuvenated Raiders to simply roll over in this contest, especially after seeing how they played some fantastic football in their last two games.
The Raiders have won two straight and are well-rested after getting a bye this past weekend following their stunning upset at home of Chicago in Week 5. The Packers host the Lions on Monday night after taking out Dallas by 10 points at home last weekend. While Las Vegas looks god right now, remember, Aaron Rodgers is not Mitch Trubisky or Jacoby Brissette for that matter.
While I’m not prepared to pick Las Vegas to get the outright win in Week 7, I am going to urge you to go along with the approximately 52 percent of public bettors that like the Raiders to cover the spread as 6.5-point road dogs. I know Las Vegas is a winless 0-4 ATS in the last four meetings, but the Raiders are also 5-2 ATS in their last 7 games following a bye week and the Packers are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 home games against a team with a winning road record. Green bay wins, but Las Vegas covers in a tight affair.
Pick: Green Bay 27 Las Vegas 24
More NFL Week 7 Betting News
- Saints vs Bears 2019 NFL Week 7 Betting Lines & Expert Analysis
- Ravens vs Seahawks 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Preview
- Eagles vs Cowboys 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- NFL Picks Week Seven (Ep. 741)
- Chargers vs Titans 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Prediction
- Raiders vs Packers 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread, Game Info & Expert Pick
- Rams vs Falcons 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Prediction
- Texans vs Colts 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Preview & Pick
- Vikings vs Lions 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Analysis & Game Pick
- Jaguars vs Bengals 2019 NFL Week 7 Odds, Betting Preview & Expert Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Parlay Betting Picks
- Cardinals vs Giants 2019 NFL Week 7 Spread & Game Prediction
- 49ers vs Redskins 2019 NFL Week 7 Lines, Game Info & Pick
- 2019 NFL Week 7 Over/Under Betting Picks