Thanks to the recent release of 2017 win total odds for every NFL team, football betting enthusiasts everywhere are already well on their way toward making a series of valuable, season-long futures odds picks. However, with some teams’ win total odds looking far more attractive than others, let’s look at where the early money has gone.
Where Is The Early Money Going On NFL Season Win Totals?
Written by Eric Williams on May 23, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NFL Draft Betting News: CJ Stroud, Justin Fields, Favorites, Picks and More
- NFL Betting News: Derek Carr and Saints, Jets Hoping For Aaron Rodgers
- 2023 NFL Draft News: Georgia Defensive Star Jalen Carter Could Fall After Arrest
- NFL Super Bowl 58 Betting Odds: Early Analysis, Tips and More
- Derek Carr NFL Betting Odds for 2023/24 Season With?
- NFL Betting Predictions 2023: Super Bowl 58, Odds & Favorites That You Shouldn’t Miss
- Why Chiefs Won Super Bowl 57 & Why Eagles Lost
- Super Bowl LVII Odds: Kansas City vs. Philadelphia Betting Predictions
- NFL Super Bowl 57: Which Team Will Win the Super Bowl? AFC or NFC?
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Updated MVP Top Candidates
- Super Bowl Final Score Betting Prediction: Time to Get Your SB Bet In
- Chiefs vs. Eagles NFL Super Bowl 57 Spread & Expert Pick
- The Best & Worst Super Bowl Props To Bet On
- How to Bet Super Bowl Over/Under Total
- NFL Super Bowl 57 Betting Predictions That Could Reshape Odds To Win Super Bowl