Of the last 5 Stanley Cup’s, there have been 4 winners that have come from the Western Conference. It’s fair to say that it has been the superior of the two conferences for the past decade or so, but there is a little bit of a shift taking place this season. There are several teams in the west that look as though they could go all the way this season, but some of the powerhouses of the past few years are struggling more than we expected. One of the biggest falls from grace has to be in St. Louis, where the Blues have gone from perennial contender to a team holding on to the final Wild Card spot in the conference. Another loss could see them fall below the playoff line, and they have a tough game coming up when the Anaheim Ducks come to town on Friday night. The Ducks are close to getting dragged into the Wild Card spot, so both teams will be going all out for the win. Find the updated NHL betting odds here.
Anaheim At St. Louis Betting Lines, Pick & TV Info
Written by Henry Watkins on March 10, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Weekend’s Best Games to Wager On
- Updated NHL Stanley Cup Odds & Betting Predictions (February 13th)
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 19: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Updated Stanley Cup Odds After Week 17: Hurricanes NHL’s Hottest Team Out of Break