If you break things down into their simplest form, there are basically 2 different ways to go through the playoffs: the easy way and the hard way. The easy way is managed by taking advantage of home ice, and putting away teams when you have the chance. The hard way involves constantly being behind and having to dig yourself out of a hole. We are now halfway through the second round, and it would appear as though the Nashville Predators are bound and determined to go about things the hard way. They had to come from 3-2 down in the opening round series versus the Anaheim Ducks, and are now tied 2-2 in their second round series with the San Jose Sharks after losing the opening 2 games. It’s now going to be interesting to see if they can actually take a series lead in Game 5, or whether they are going to follow the formula that has, to this point, served them well in the postseason and have also improved their online sportbook odds .
Nashville at San Jose NHL Playoffs Betting Odds Game 5
Written by Henry Watkins on May 6, 2016
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 24 of the Season
- NHL Playoffs picture with 2 weeks left of Regular Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 23
- NHL Playoffs Betting Predictions for Conferences Eastern and Western
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?