Before the postseason began, there were very few people who gave the Nashville Predators a shot at getting out of the first round, never mind all the way to the Stanley Cup Final. They have achieved what many believed to be impossible, though, as they finished off the Anaheim Ducks in 6 games, and are now waiting for the outcome of the Eastern Conference Final between the Ottawa Senators and Pittsburgh Penguins. I’m sure that the Predators don’t really care who they face at this point, but I believe that their chances of winning it all are dependent on who meets them in the Stanley Cup Final. Let’s look at how they match up with both potential opponents before making predictions on each. Find out more about the updated NHL betting odds here.
Nashville Predators Betting Preview & 2017 Stanley Cup Prediction
Written by Henry Watkins on May 23, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 24 of the Season
- NHL Playoffs picture with 2 weeks left of Regular Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 23
- NHL Playoffs Betting Predictions for Conferences Eastern and Western
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?