There are certain teams in the NHL who have already proven that they have what it takes to navigate the regular season and the playoffs. Then there are those who are dominant in the regular season, but who seem to fold once the intensity goes up a notch in the postseason. Two teams that fall on either side of that equation will be hooking up in the second round of the Stanley Cup playoffs, and it’s fair to suggest that this series may well be a beauty. I am of course talking about the series between the Pittsburgh Penguins and the Washington Capitals. The Penguins have numerous Stanley Cup banners hanging in their building, and are also the current champions, while the Capitals have won the President’s Trophy for best regular season record in back to back years, yet they have been unable to translate that into any sort of playoff success. Will that trend continue this year, or while the Capitals finally get over the top and make it to the next step, which would be the Eastern Conference Final? Find the latest NHL betting predictions here.
Pittsburgh At Washington NHL Game 1 Free Picks
Written by Henry Watkins on April 26, 2017
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Weekend’s Best Games to Wager On
- Updated NHL Stanley Cup Odds & Betting Predictions (February 13th)
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 19: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Updated Stanley Cup Odds After Week 17: Hurricanes NHL’s Hottest Team Out of Break