There are a number of teams in the NHL that are considered elite, and a few that are doomed to be in the cellar every year. In between those two groups are a bunch of teams who are all scrabbling for a playoff spot. Once you get into the postseason, you just never know what will happen, but it’s the actual getting there that is so tough for many. The New Jersey Devils are going to come close this year, probably closer than most believed, but it ultimately looks as though they are going to come up just a little short. They only have 9 games left to make up a 6-point deficit, and with their next game coming against the Washington Capitals, you can begin to see how mammoth that task actually is. The Caps are now in the process of putting the icing on the cake of what has been a magnificent regular season. Are they the team to beat in the playoffs this year? You can bet on this game by visiting the NHL betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Betting on the Washington at New Jersey NHL Spread
Written by Ryan Knuppel on March 24, 2016
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- NHL Betting Opportunities for Week 23 of the Season
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Top Games in Week 23
- NHL Betting Opportunities for the Weekend Games for Week 22
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 22: 4 Games to Wager On
- NHL Betting Action this Weekend with Interesting Games to Win Big
- NHL Trade Rumors: Patrick Kane and his impact in the New York Rangers Betting Odds
- NHL Stanley Cup Odds and Trade Deadline: Timo Meier to Devils, Patrick Kane to Rangers?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 21: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Two Great NHL Betting Opportunities for Games to this Weekend
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 20: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- NHL Trade Rumors: Timo Meier May and Potential Suitors, Final Game with Sharks?
- NHL Betting Predictions for Weekend’s Best Games to Wager On
- Updated NHL Stanley Cup Odds & Betting Predictions (February 13th)
- NHL Betting Predictions for Week 19: Best Games to Wager On this Week
- Updated Stanley Cup Odds After Week 17: Hurricanes NHL’s Hottest Team Out of Break