Okay MyBookie rugby betting enthusiasts, with the 2020-21 Gallagher English Premiership season set for Round 5, it’s time to find out who’s in action this coming weekend. While Sunday’s matchup between the London Irish and Northampton Saints has been postponed, a trio of intriguing matchups are still on tap for the coming weekend. Now, let’s find out who’s on the pitch so you can wager against their Rugby odds.
Rugby Betting Analysis for Round 5 of the Gallagher English Premiership
Saturday, Jan. 2nd Matches
- Wasps (2-0-2) Vs Exeter Chiefs (4-0) at 8:00 AM
The Wasps got past the Sale Sharks 26-23 on Dec. 26 to snap a two-game skid. The Exeter Chiefs 28-20 on Christmas Day. The Exeter Chiefs remained unbeaten through four matches by taking down Gloucester 28-20 on Christmas Day. The Wasps have scored 90 points while allowing 100 defensively this season. Exeter has scored a league-high 136 points while allowing a league-low 9 points defensively.
- Gloucester (1-0-3) Vs Sale Sharks (2-0-2) at 10:0 AM
Gloucester put up a good fight but fell to league-leading Exeter 28-25 on Dec. 25 to suffer their second straight defeat. The Sale Sharks have alternated wins and losses over their last four matches and come into this affair fresh off a narrow 26-23 loss against the Exeter Chiefs on Dec. 26. Gloucester has scored 99 points while conceding 124 this season. Sale has scored 89 points while allowing 77 defensively.
Sunday, Jan. 3rd Matches
- Leicester Tigers (1-0-2) vs. Bath (1-0-2) at 9:00 AM
Leicester has dropped two straight including an embarrassing 35-15 loss against Exeter in their last match back on Dec. 4. Bath got their first in of the season by spanking Worcester 33-17 the last time they took to the pitch on Dec. 4. Leicester has scored a modest 60 points this season while allowing 72 points defensively.
Rugby Betting News
- Top 2022 Rugby Matches to Bet On: MLR Championship Final and Super League Games
- 2021 Super League Round 17 Matches to Bet On – Rugby Betting
- 2021 NRL Round 11 Matches to Must Bet On – Rugby Betting
- Mid-Season 2021 NRL Championship Odds – Rugby Betting
- 2021 NRL Round 9 Matches to Must Bet On – Rugby Betting