Hamilton takes on Winnipeg on Friday in CFL Week 16’s top matchup. Hamilton and Winnipeg have two of the top teams this season. Will the Blue Bombers protect their home turf? Or, will Hamilton come out ahead? Check out the CFL Week 16 odds, analysis, and free picks!
CFL Week 16 Odds, Preview and Picks
- When: September 27 – September 28
- Live Stream: CFL.ca
Friday, Sep. 27
Hamilton Tiger-Cats vs Winnipeg Blue Bombers
- 2019 CFL Week 16 Odds: Winnipeg Blue Bombers -4 ½
The Hamilton Tiger-Cats head into their game against Winnipeg having won 5-of-6 straight up. The Tiger-Cats have gone 3-1-2 against the spread in those 6 games. The last time they battled Winnipeg, they beat the Blue Bombers 23-15 as a +2 home dog.
The Blue Bombers are 4-2 SU in their last 6 games. They’ve gone 4-2 ATS in those 6 matchups. Winnipeg is 8-1 ATS in their last 9 home games and 7-1 ATS in their last 8 Friday games. This matchup is too close to call, which means trends could mean a lot on Friday night. Go with the Blue Bombers.
CFL Betting Pick: Winnipeg Blue Bombers
Saturday, Sep. 28
Edmonton Eskimos vs Ottawa RedBlacks
- 2019 CFL Week 16 Odds: TBA
There’s no line yet in this contest because Ottawa has been so awful this season. The RedBlacks are 3-10 SU and 4-9 ATS. They’re a close to unbelievable 1-6 ATS at home. Ottawa hasn’t covered the spread since August 9. That’s five straight weeks of non-covers.
Edmonton is only 2-4 ATS on the road, though. The Eskimos have gone 1-6 ATS in their last 7 games. That includes a cover loss to the RedBlacks on August 9. Once the line is set, consider backing Ottawa. Edmonton hasn’t played much better than the RedBlacks in recent games.
CFL Betting Pick: Ottawa RedBlacks
Saskatchewan Rough Riders vs Toronto Argonauts
- 2019 CFL Week 16 Odds: Saskatchewan Rough Riders -6 ½
Toronto is 1-4 straight up in their last 5. Against the spread, they’ve been much better, going 2-0-2. Saskatchewan dominated the Argonauts 32-7 in the last matchup. Then again, the Rough Riders have gone 0-3 ATS in their last 3 games. They’re only 3-2 ATS on the road. Take the points.
CFL Betting Pick: Toronto Argonauts
Montreal Alouettes vs BC Lions
- 2019 CFL Week 16 Odds: BC Lions -6 ½
This line opened at -2 and then quickly jumped to -6 ½ in favor of the BC Lions. Why? Montreal quarterback Vernon Adams Jr. is eligible to play on Oct. 5. Without their quarterback, the Alouettes should find it difficult to keep this one closer than the spread. Lions get the nod.
CFL Betting Pick: BC Lions
More CFL Betting News
- CFL Week 10 Games Odds, Preview & Picks
- Canadian Football League Week 9 Betting Analysis & Picks
- Canadian Football League Week 8 Betting Analysis & Picks
- Canadian Football League Week 7 Betting Analysis & Picks
- Canadian Football League Week 6 Betting Analysis & Picks
- Canadian Football League Week 5 Betting Analysis & Picks
- Canadian Football League Week 4 Betting Analysis & Picks
- Canadian Football League Week 3 Betting Analysis & Picks
- Canadian Football League Week 2 Betting Analysis & Picks
- Canadian Football League Betting: Week 1 Analysis & Predictions
- Hamilton vs Winnipeg 2019 Grey Cup Odds, Preview & Pick
- Edmonton vs Hamilton 2019 CFL Eastern Finals Odds & Preview
- Winnipeg vs Saskatchewan 2019 CFL Western Finals Odds & Preview
- 2019 CFL Semifinals Odds, Preview & Picks