The trade deadline has come and gone for these MLB Betting Picks, and there are some definite winners and losers, at least on paper. Moreover, we won’t really know how the trades pan out until the action continues, which it does on Wednesday night. On the other hand, the Arizona Diamondbacks are looking to hold on to their Wild Card spot, but have a tough outing in Chicago versus the Cubs.The Brewers are trying to recapture the magic of the first half, and will look to get back to winning ways at home versus the St. Louis Cardinals. The Colorado Rockies are another team looking at a Wild Card spot, and they will face the New York Mets at home on Wednesday night. Find out more about the updated MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?