The grueling 162-game MLB regular season schedule is over, and there are now only 10 teams left standing. By the time Wednesday night draws to a close, that number will be down to eight, as two Wild Card teams will see their season come to an end. In the American League, it’s an East Division clash, with the Baltimore Orioles heading into Toronto to face the Blue Jays on Wednesday night. There was very little to separate these two in the regular season, with both teams finishing up with an identical 89-73 record. The Jays had the tie-breaker, and will get the advantage of playing in front of their home fans. The winner of this game will have to square off against the Texas Rangers in the ALDS, so it really is all to play for. The Blue Jays have been given the slight edge by the bookies for this game, but the season series between these two was incredibly tight, so you can bet that Toronto will be taking nothing for granted. Find the latest betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs