There are some who are sure to say that the playoff race in the AL this year was a little anti-climactic, mostly because 2 of the 3 divisions were decided a while back. Those folks must surely have forgotten how much fun the AL East was this year, and how we went down to the final weekend to see who would be playing in the Wild Card, and where. As it turns out, the Baltimore Orioles will head to Toronto to face the Blue Jays, with the winner of that one-game playoff facing the Texas Rangers. The Boston Red Sox and the Cleveland Indians will be the other teams contesting the ALDS. Let’s take a little closer look at the current betting odds of the 5 teams in the AL playoffs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks