It doesn’t really matter which team you follow in the MLB, you really couldn’t help but be impressed by the season that the Chicago Cubs put together in 2016. Any time you have a team that goes over the 100-win mark, you know you are watching something special. The problem with being that good in the regular season is that there are huge expectations placed upon you heading into the playoffs, and that tends to mean a ton of pressure. It’s worth remembering that the Cubs are still a pretty young team, and that is something that may work against them when it gets down to the nitty gritty. It’s also worth remembering that there are 4 other very good teams in the postseason, so let’s take a little bit of a closer look at the 5 NL representatives in the postseason as well as their current betting run lines.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs