Winning a championship is no guarantee that the next few years are going to be rosy, especially in baseball, where teams routinely dismantle teams and rebuild after a World Series winning season. It is easy to forget that the Kansas City Royals won it all just a couple of short years ago. They went from 95 regular season wins that year, to just 81 in 2016, and it’s looking as though that winning number may drop again this season if they continue down the current path that they are on. The Royals are currently in the cellar of the AL Central, and will spend this weekend trying to close ground on the team that is 3 games ahead of them, the Minnesota Twins. Both teams are starting to lose ground in the division, as it appears as though the Cleveland Indians are starting to come to life. There is still plenty of time to turn things around, and getting a win in this series might be enough to help one of these teams build a little bit of momentum. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?