The AL Central is supposed to be the Cleveland Indians for the taking this season, but if early performances are anything to go by, they are going to have a bit of a fight on their hands. Admittedly, the Indians are not off to the kind of start that everyone expected, and while they are still sitting at the top, only 2 games separate the top 4 teams in the division. The Chicago White Sox are just a half game back of the lead, while the Detroit Tigers are a half game back of Chicago. Things may get tighter still this weekend, as the White Sox will be hitting the road to take on the Tigers in what should be a fun series to watch. There is still the feeling that the Indians are going to get better and start to open up a lead at the top, so it’s important that these two keep winning so that they will be able to keep pace with last season’s World Series runners-up. Find out more about the updated MLB betting odds here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?