The Toronto Blue Jays are on the road at AT&T Park on Wednesday to take on the San Francisco Giants. Toronto won the opening game of the series on Monday night 3-1. The win for the Blue Jays moved them to 17-17 on the season. The Blue Jays are three games behind Baltimore and Boston at the top of the division, and tied with Tampa Bay. For the San Francisco Giants, they have struggled a bit to start the season. Out of the National League West, San Francisco is second place, but hold just a 17-17 record overall. The Giants are 5-5 in their last ten games. Keep up with the latest odds for this game and others in our MLB betting lines page.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?