In the middle game of a three game series, the St. Louis Cardinals are at the Los Angeles Angels. The series started Tuesday and will run through Thursday, before St. Louis takes on the Dodgers over the weekend. St. Louis has struggled to start the season, and in third place in the National League Central. The Cardinals hold a 16-16 record, which is 9 games behind the Chicago Cubs in the National League Central. The Cardinals are coming off losing 2 out of 3 to the Pirates over the weekend. For the Angels, they are tied with Oakland for third in the American League West. The Angels are just 13-18 on the season, and have dropped three straight games. Keep up with the odds for this game in our MLB Lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup