For the past few years, it has been the LA Dodgers and the San Francisco Giants who have been the only 2 teams really doing anything in the NL West. The Arizona Diamondbacks spent a ton of money on the offseason in an attempt to be part of the equation, but as the first half of the baseball season comes to a close, it is the usual suspects sitting at the top of the division. The Giants have built up a 5-game lead on the big-spending Dodgers, and then there is a real drop off after that. The Colorado Rockies are currently occupying 3rd place, but at 14.5 games back, they really don’t look like any kind of threat. Divisional games are not always easy, though, and the Giants will be approaching this 3-game series with the Rockies very carefully. San Francisco took the first of the three games, and are sure to be the betting odds favorites once again when they finish up the series on Wednesday night.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup