As we enter the final week of the first half, there are some great races going in divisions all over the MLB. The Texas Rangers had romped out to a big lead in the West, but are having a bit of an injury crisis at the moment that is allowing the Houston Astros to slowly crawl back into things. Over in the AL East, the Baltimore Orioles are in a bit of a swoon, and that has allowed the Boston Red Sox to get within a couple games of the lead. The Red Sox would love nothing more than to head into the All-Star Break at the top of the division, but in order to do so, they are going to have to find a way past a very good Rangers team. It was the Red Sox who took the first game of the series, and they will look to close it out when they play the final game on Wednesday night. You can check out the live odds for this one on the MLB betting page at MyBookie.ag.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?