Summer weekends simply aren’t complete without a great baseball game or two on the TV, and we certainly have at least one potentially exciting series to look forward to this coming weekend. Arguably, the best series on tap sees the Chicago Cubs head to the Big Apple to take on the New York Mets. These are two teams that are expected to be in the playoff picture at the end of this season, with the Mets in particular looking to get back after losing the World Series to the Kansas City Royals last year. They definitely have a tough series on their hands this weekend, as the Cubs are proving that their breakout season in 2015 was most definitely not a fluke. They have added some important pieces to the line-up to complement their younger guys, and the moves are definitely paying dividends. The Cubs are likely to be the favorites in the betting lines, but this 4-game series is not going to be won without a serious battle.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs