For the past two seasons, it has been the Kansas City Royals who have represented the American League in the World Series. They have set the standard that all the others have to follow, and every other team in the AL is now doing all they can to shift the balance of power in their direction. The Cleveland Indians are one team that seem intent on playing their part, as they currently hold the lead over the Royals in the AL Central. It’s a very long season, but the Indians have been playing some consistent ball throughout. They will have a tough series on their hands to end the week, as they have to head into Toronto to face a Blue Jays team that is as dangerous as ever. The MLB betting odds are sure to show very little separating these two, so it’s going to be very interesting to see how this one plays out. Let’s take a look at the Friday matinee meeting between these two very good ball clubs.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup