Heading into the new MLB season, baseball pundits across the country loudly proclaimed that the NL Central would be the most competitive division in all of baseball. After all, you had the Pittsburgh Pirates, St. Louis Cardinals, and Chicago Cubs all coming off great seasons the year before, and all seemingly primed to go hard again. With a third of the season in the books, it’s already starting to look as though the division is over, as the Cubs have raced out to a 12.5-game lead, and show no signs of slowing down their torrid pace. This is the best team in all of baseball, and what makes them even scarier is that they have a lot of young guys who may not yet have reached their full potential. The other teams in the NL Central are now in damage control mode, and need to do all that they can to try and stay with the Cubs. St. Louis will get their chance to close the gap a little when they visit Wrigley Field on Tuesday in the second game of a 3-game series. The betting lines will most certainly see the Cubs in as favorite for this one.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?