It’s not everyone who is a fan of the interleague games, with baseball purists in particular feeling that they don’t really have a place in the sport. It’s hard to argue against those games, though, when you get a series like the one that pits the Baltimore Orioles against the LA Dodgers. You get a team that is leading the AL East playing against one of the big names in the sport, and that in itself should be enough to get the average bettor off the couch and onto their online sportsbook to make a wager. The Dodgers have been a dominant team at home over the last few years, and they should serve a s a stern test for an Orioles team that has a legitimate eye on representing the American League in the World Series. This is a great way to end the last week of the first half, and I think that we are going to get an exciting series out of this one. Let’s take a look at what to expect from the Tuesday night game.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup