Heading into the 2023 MLB Season, most believe Milwaukee ends up in second place in the NL Central behind the rival St. Louis Cardinals. But the odds difference between the Brew Crew and the Cards to win the NL Central isn’t significant. Will Milwaukee win their division? What about the NL Pennant, and how about the World Series?
Milwaukee Brewers: 2023 Season Prediction
Team Names: Milwaukee Brewers
2022 Season: 86-76 – Home: 40-41 / Away: 40-41
Conference: National League
Division: Central Division
2023 MLB Regular Season: Mar. 30 – Oct. 1
Milwaukee Brewers to Win the National League Central +158
For sure, St. Louis will finish ahead of the Pirates, Cubs, and Reds. The Reds and Pirates are bad teams.
The Cardinals will finish in the top two, but they face a Milwaukee team that, at least on paper, is better than they are. It’s difficult to understand why the Cardinals offer lower odds than Milwaukee to win the NL Central.
Jack Flaherty, St. Louis’ ace, had a tough 2022. Corbin Burnes is at the top of the Brewers’ rotation. The man is a former Cy Young winner. So, yes, the Milwaukee Brewers win the NL Central.
Will the Brewers Win the NL Central: Yes
Milwaukee Brewers to Win the National League Pennant +1525
There are a lot of good teams in the National League. The San Diego Padres, Los Angeles Dodgers, Atlanta Braves, New York Mets, and last season’s NL Pennant champs, the Philadelphia Phillies, all have enough talent to win the National League Championship Series.
But before deciding not to back Milwaukee, realize that the top five choices offer odds below +1000. So if you don’t really love any of the five choices ahead of Milwaukee, and you don’t like St. Louis at +1025 to win the pennant, Milwaukee is a decent play at +1525.
Philly was an underdog to win the NL Pennant last year. Why couldn’t underdog Milwaukee do it this year? We’re not saying it will happen, but we are saying the Brewers offer fair odds for it to happen.
Will the Brewers Win the NL Pennant: No but they offer fair odds to do so
Milwaukee Brewers to Win the 2023 World Series +2800
Let’s say Milwaukee wins the NLCS. If that were to happen, just like Philadelphia last season, the Brewers would be an underdog, a huge underdog if the team they play are the Houston Astros, to win the World Series.
True, but Milwaukee would be 1 of 2 teams that could win the World Series. Not only that, but if Milwaukee were to make it to the Fall Classic, the Brewers match up well against the New York Yankees, Toronto Blue Jays, and any team from the AL Central.
Will Milwaukee win the World Series? No, they won’t. Or at least they shouldn’t. However, if you want to take a stab go for it because 28-to-1 are odds fair.
Will the Brewers Win the World Series: No but they offer fair odds to do so
World Series Odds | Bet Brewers To Win World Series
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
Milwaukee Brewers 2023 Season
Milwaukee Brewers Record
86-76, 2nd in NL Central | 40-41: Home / 40-41: Road
81-81 (FanGraphs), 88-74 (PECOTA)
Brewers Offseason Transactions
- SS Gregory Barrios assigned to Milwaukee Brewers.
- Milwaukee Brewers optioned CF Blake Perkins to Nashville Sounds.
- Milwaukee Brewers optioned RHP Elvis Peguero to Nashville Sounds.
- Milwaukee Brewers optioned RHP Jake Cousins to Nashville Sounds.
- Milwaukee Brewers optioned C Payton Henry to Nashville Sounds.
- LHP Justin King assigned to Milwaukee Brewers.
- SS Jadher Areinamo assigned to Milwaukee Brewers.
- C Tayden Hall assigned to Milwaukee Brewers.
- 3B Luke Adams assigned to Milwaukee Brewers.
- 2B Noah Campbell assigned to Milwaukee Brewers.
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Team
Previewing the 2023 NL Central
I have read enough, I need to place my bet now. What to do?
Bet MLB Today
MyBookie Betting Lines for the Game
MLB Betting Center
- Future Bets for 2024 MLB Season You Shouldn’t Let Pass
- MLB World Series Odds: Teams that Have Surprised and Are Shifting the Lines
- 2024 Baltimore Orioles Odds: Betting Futures and Win Totals Lines
- 2024 MLB Pitchers with Most Regular Season Strikeouts Props
- MLB World Series Odds: Top 3 Early Favorites to Win this 2024 Season