Very few baseball fans get fired up about what their team does in the month of April. If history has shown us anything, it’s that you can’t always trust what you see through the opening month of the season. Teams who are supposed to be great will struggle, while others who get off to a fast start will start to head into a nosedive. The baseball season is a ridiculously long one, and while every win and loss will count towards the final standings, there is no-one getting too carried away or hitting the panic button at this point. The Washington Nationals have gone into a slump after firing out of the gate in the opening couple of weeks, while the St. Louis Cardinals are just trying to find some level of consistency. Both of these teams figure to be in the playoff hunt at the end of the season, so just watch as they eventually get rolling. These two will hook up for a matinee game on Saturday, and you can wager on it at our MyBookie.ag MLB betting lines portal.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs