After what has seemed like an impossibly long time, the 2017 MLB season is ready to go, and it all begins in Florida, with the New York Yankees playing an AL East division game versus the Tampa Bay Rays. Both of these teams are looking to bounce back from disappointing seasons last year, but the reality is that only one of them probably has any chance of doing so. The general consensus heading into the season is that the Boston Red Sox are the team to beat in the division, although there are those who believe that they are a bit of a fragile bunch, and that perhaps the Yankees can take advantage of that. The Yankees at least had a winning record last season, while the Tampa Bays have a big ship to turn around, going just 68-94 in 2016. In the grand scheme of things, this game won’t mean much, but getting off to a positive start is likely to be important for both teams. Find the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?