With the MLB season now just a couple of days away, fans and baseball sportswriters are all clamoring to let everyone know who their picks are for the season. After all, there is money to be made and bragging rights to be earned if you can correctly predict the division winners and postseason players before the first official cry of “Play Ball” come out of the mouth of the umpire. Over in the NL West, most people would have you believe that it will be a 2-horse race between the San Francisco Giants and the LA Dodgers, just as it was last season. The Colorado Rockies are getting a lot of dark horse love, but it may well be the Arizona Diamondbacks that end up taking the dark horse label and running with it. Opening day is not when we can truly decide whether a team will be good or bad for the remainder of the year, but if the D-Backs can come out and get a win against the MLB betting favorites to win the division, it could set the tone for the early part of the season.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?