On Tuesday, the New York Mets and Philadelphia Phillies will take the field in the 2nd game of a three game series in Philadelphia. The Mets come into this game with a 5-6 record while the Philadelphia Phillies are 6-7 (not including Monday’s results). Last week, the Mets dropped a pair of games to the Phillies so they hope to bounce back in this one. On the mound for New York is Logan Verrett who had a sharp outing his last time out. He is 0-0 on the season with a 1.29 ERA. For the Phillies, Vince Velasquez will take the mound. Velasquez has shown signs of being a dominant pitcher as he blanked the Padres with a complete game shutout and 16 strikeouts his last time out. He is 2-0 on the season. The Phillies have had a tough time with the Mets in the past, but they may be slightly favored in this game on Tuesday. Find out the updated MLB online betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs