On Tuesday, April 19th the Oakland Athletics and New York Yankees will begin a three game series in New York. The Athletics come into this game with a 6-7 record but are 3-0 on the road so far. The Yankees are 5-6 on the season and 3-3 at home. The pitching matchup features Eric Surkamp for the Athletics. Surkamp is 0-1 on the season with a 4.00 ERA and just three strikeouts. Going for New York is right hander Michael Pineda. He comes into this game with a 1-1 record and a 6.55 ERA. The Yankees are favorites at MyBookie.ag in this game with Pineda on the mound and being at home. Find out the latest MLB betting run lines here.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?