As another week in the baseball draws to a close, the race for playoff spots and MLB picks remains as tight as ever. The pressure is mounting, as time is now quickly running out on the regular season making the MLB betting odds for each match change constantly everyday. Hence, the Boston Red Sox look like a good bet to win the AL East, but the Orioles are going to have a say in stopping that. The Arizona Diamondbacks are in a good spot in the NL Wild Card, but need to keep the wins coming against a less than impressive San Francisco Giants team. The Colorado Rockies are also in the WC, and will look to maintain their solid standing when they take a trip to Atlanta to face the Braves.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?