If truth be told, the best races in the MLB picks right now are the Wild Cards. For the most part, the divisions look locked up, which causes the fight to go on now for a few back-door playoff spots, meaning there are several games for this week that have playoff implications, so every baseball fan looking to bet on MLB should mark them in their playing list. Moreover, the LA Angels are right back in the AL race, and will try to keep pace when they welcome in the Texas Rangers. The Washington Nationals have an unassailable division lead, and should keep things rolling against the equally strong Houston Astros. The St. Louis Cardinals are trying to close the gap in the NL Wild Card race, and should be able to do that against the hapless San Diego Padres.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup