One of the best divisions in all of baseball last year was the NL Central, and it was expected that we would get more of the same this season. The St. Louis Cardinals and Pittsburgh Pirates, as well as the Chicago Cubs, were all among the top betting odds favorites to make a playoff run at the end of the season. While the expectation was that these three would be engaged in a tight struggle, it hasn’t really played out that way. The Cubs have been dominant, and are currently sitting with an 8-game lead as we approach the end of the first half of the season. The Cardinals and Pirates are scrambling to keep pace, which makes this series all the more important. A poor performance by either team here could see the gap widen to a point that becomes impossible to get back. The second of four games in the series is set to go on Tuesday night in St. Louis, and you can catch it on national TV on ESPN.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?