The Kansas City Royals have so far dominated the MLB odds of their ALCS against the Toronto Blue Jays, taking the first two games of the series by a combined score of 11-3. Even so, both games were played in the friendly confines of Kansas City, meaning tonight’s Game 3 clash against the Blue Jays in Toronto will be tougher and less friendly, especially because the Jays have been playing some of their best baseball at home this season. Can Johnny Cueto lead the Royals to victory in tonight’s MLB betting lines, or will Marcus Stroman and the Jays make good value of being slight home baseball betting favorites in this clash? Find out as we break it all down in the baseball game preview given below.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs