We are heading into the final week of baseball action before the trade deadline hits, and while most teams have already probably made up their minds about what they are going to do, there are probably a few who are still on the fence. These are most likely the teams that are on the fringes of the Wild Card race, and who could still make a run at the playoffs with a strong performance in the second half. There is still a lot of baseball to be played over the course of the next couple of months, but this week could be one of the most important of all in terms of teams deciding which route they are going to take. There are a lot of good match-ups to take in this week, and we are going to have a quick look at a few of them right now. The live odds for each of these will be posted on MyBookie.ag each day, so be sure to check back in on a regular basis to see where you might possibly want to wager over the next few days.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?
- NL Wild Card Game Cardinals vs. Dodgers | MLB Betting Odds & Picks
- AL Wild Card Game: Yankees at Red Sox | MLB Betting Analysis & Prediction
- Red Sox vs Nationals MLB | Washington Can Play Spoiler
- MLB Rumors: Giants Likely Will Not Have HR Leader For Playoffs
- Yankees vs Blue Jays MLB | Stellar Pitching Matchup