That went about as bad as any Ranger fan would have thought, huh? Playing at home with extra rest and high hopes of dispatching the Toronto Blue Jays, everything went the exact opposite for the Texas Rangers, as Marco Estrada and the visiting Blue Jays blasted the hosts in a dominant 10-1 victory. This, mind you, included scoring seven runs off AL Cy Young candidate Cole Hamels. Up next against the red-hot Blue Jays is Yu Darvish (7-5 with a 3.41 ERA), who’ll be making his first-ever start against Toronto this season. Toronto will be countering with their 20-game winner J.A. Happ (20-4, 3.18 ERA). Can the Rangers hold serve at home or will the Blue Jays improve to 2-0? Below we serve you an MLB odds preview of this playoffs clash.
Sports & Betting Topics
Latest News, Tips & Expert Picks
- Red Sox vs Astros ALCS Game 6 | MLB Betting Lines
- MLB Rumors: Mets Want To Keep Baez, Yankees Will Keep Boone
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 4 Preview and Betting Odds
- Braves vs. Dodgers MLB | NLCS Game 3 Odds & Predictions
- Astros vs. Red Sox ALCS Game 3 | MLB Betting Lines
- Red Sox vs Astros MLB | ALCS Game 1 Betting Lines and Review
- MLB Rumors: White Sox Will Try To Trade Kimbrel; Boone Staying With Yankees?
- Dodgers vs Giants: 2021 MLB Betting Lines | NLDS Game 5 Winner Take All
- MLB World Series Betting Update: 2021 Playoffs Teams Still On the Run
- Astros vs. White Sox MLB | ALDS Game 4
- Giants vs. Dodgers MLB | 2021 NLDS Game 3
- NL Division Series Game 1: Braves vs Brewers | Start of Playoffs MLB
- MLB World Series Betting Update: Possible Matchups
- AL Division Series Game 1: White Sox at Astros | MLB Game Preview
- MLB Rumors: Who Will Be Next Mets Manager?